WORKING TOGETHERStriving to Strengthen Our Community
Who We Are
the following tenets:
- Helping local business owners navigate the confusing world of owning and starting a business
- Advancing the dialogues that are relevant to East Boston business owners and residents
- Embracing our community’s diversity with intention
- Providing technical assistance, workshops, and one-on-one support
- Keeping the neighborhood beautiful through storefront renovations, signage improvements, and community clean-up events
- Bringing the community together and promoting East Boston’s businesses through local events
- Advocating for policies that support East Boston business owners and residents
Meet Our Executive Director
Send Max a Message!
As a Board We:
The board meets monthly with neighbors, friends, and community members to work on the strategy for East Boston Main Streets.
Lead the Way
Be a part of the planning and execution of Eastie’s favorite events from Eastie Week to the Taste of Eastie!
Looking to exercise your creative talents in service of our community? Join this committee to support the beautification projects in Eastie.
Support EBMS through creative social media engagement.
Join a team dedicated to identifying and securing resources to support the work and mission of EBMS.
Support the design and implementation of a variety of events from merchant meetings, fundraising breakfasts, to community gatherings.